Hotels in Segura de la Sierra, Spain
Search & Compare Segura de la Sierra Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Segura de la Sierra
Segura de la Sierra overviewSegura de la Sierra is a small town unique for its castle and historical sites. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Spend a relaxing day at Collado del Almendral Hunting Park and San Blas Municipal Park when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Segura Castle and Castle Bujaraiza will create some memories. Whatever you're into, Segura de la Sierra has something for you.
Where to stay in Segura de la SierraA welcoming city for all, Segura de la Sierra has a variety of lodging options.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $28 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Segura de la Sierra hotels:
- • La Mesa Segure√±a
- • Apartamentos Sierra de Segura
How to get to Segura de la SierraFly in to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 97.7 mi (157.2 km) from downtown Segura de la Sierra.
What to see around Segura de la SierraIt's notable for its parks and favorite places for nature lovers that include:
- • Collado del Almendral Hunting Park
- • San Blas Municipal Park
- • Segura Castle
- • Castle Bujaraiza
- • Nacimiento del Rio Mundo
When to visit Segura de la SierraWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 3.1 inches
- • April-June: 5.2 inches
- • July-September: 1.5 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches