Hotels in Daroca, Spain
Search & Compare Daroca Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Daroca
Daroca overviewDaroca is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and gardens, and known for its wineries and spas. You'll appreciate the bar and dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Church of San Miguel and Church of Santa Maria. Head to Calamocha Roman Bridge and Church of Santa Maria Maggiore to make some memories. Whatever you're into, Daroca has something for you.
Where to stay in DarocaA welcoming city for all, Daroca has a variety of lodging options.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
How to get to DarocaFly in to Zaragoza (ZAZ), 43.5 mi (69.9 km) from downtown Daroca.
What to see around DarocaAcclaimed for its historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Church of San Miguel
- • Church of Santa Maria
- • Calamocha Roman Bridge
- • Church of Santa Maria Maggiore
- • Church of Navarrete
- • Wine Museum
When to visit DarocaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 2.4 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.7 inches