Hotels in Freginals, Spain
Search & Compare Freginals Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Freginals
Freginals overviewFreginals is special for its beaches and oceanfront, and known for its marina and shops. You'll find extensive bar and dining options. Families can spend some quality time at The Prince’s Gardens and Mistral Bonsai. A stop at places like Port of Les Cases d'Alcanar and Alcanar Church will create some memories. A family-friendly area, Freginals also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in FreginalsWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Freginals can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 74 hotels in the Freginals area and you can shop as many as 37 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 37 3-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 22 4-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
How to get to FreginalsFly in to Reus (REU), 47.3 mi (76 km) from downtown Freginals. Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 92.7 mi (149.1 km) away. Freginals Station is the closest train station.
What to see around FreginalsFun activities are on hand like golf and strolling the marina, along with attractions such as:
- • Port of Les Cases d'Alcanar
- • Panoramica Golf
- • Port of Vinaros
- • The Prince’s Gardens
- • Mistral Bonsai
- • L'Ampolla Beach
- • Punta del Fangar
- • Alcanar Church
- • The Royal Schools and the Renaissance Interpretation Centre
- • Santa Maria de Tortosa Cathedral
- • La Suda Castle
When to visit FreginalsWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 44°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 46°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches