Hotels in San Felices, Spain
Search & Compare San Felices Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in San Felices
San Felices overviewSan Felices is special for its historical sites, and known for its wineries and monuments. You're sure to enjoy all of the bar and cafe options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Church of St Peter the Apostle and Church of Aguilar del Rio Alhama. Make it a point to see sights like Church of St Nicholas of Bari and Iglesia Nuestra Senora de Los Milagros. San Felices is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in San FelicesA welcoming city for all, San Felices has a variety of lodging options. There are 18 hotels in the San Felices area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $33 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
How to get to San FelicesFly in to Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo), 40.3 mi (64.8 km) from downtown San Felices.
What to see around San FelicesIf you're interested in historical sites or monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Church of St Peter the Apostle
- • Church of Aguilar del Rio Alhama
- • Church of St Nicholas of Bari
- • Iglesia Nuestra Senora de Los Milagros
- • Iglesia de San Miguel
- • Museo de Arte Sacro Nuestra Senora de la Pena
- • Centro de Interpretacion Paleontologica de La Rioja
- • Monastery of Fitero
- • Church of San Miguel Archangel
- • Church of Santa Maria Magdalena
When to visit San FelicesIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 42°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 77°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 3.5 inches
- • April-June: 5.7 inches
- • July-September: 3.7 inches
- • October-December: 4.6 inches