Hotels in San Adrian, Spain
Search & Compare San Adrian Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in San Adrian
San Adrian overviewSan Adrian is a small town unique for its historical sites and monuments. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Andosilla Cathedral and Cathedral of Santa Maria. Be sure stop by Bodegas Manzanos and Plaza General Lopez del Val while you're here. A business-friendly area, San Adrian also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in San AdrianFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, San Adrian is the place to go.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $66 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 293 user reviews of San Adrian hotels: Hotel R√≠os
How to get to San AdrianFly in to Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from downtown San Adrian. Pamplona (PNA) is the next closest major airport, 32.4 mi (52.2 km) away.
What to see around San AdrianMemorable for its historical sites, monuments, and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Andosilla Cathedral
- • Cathedral of Santa Maria
- • Parish Church of Santa Eufemia
- • Convent of the Carmelitas
- • Palacio Real de Olite
- • Bodegas Manzanos
- • Plaza General Lopez del Val
- • Museo de la Verdura
- • Bodegas Alicia Rojas
- • Bodegas Pagos de Araiz
When to visit San AdrianWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 42°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 77°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 3.5 inches
- • April-June: 5.7 inches
- • July-September: 3.7 inches
- • October-December: 4.6 inches