Hotels in Cartajima, Spain
Search & Compare Cartajima Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cartajima
Cartajima overviewCartajima is a romantic getaway distinct for its historical sites and art, and known for its gardens and cathedrals. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Church of Santa Maria la Mayor and Church of Padre Jesus. Head to Puerta de Almocabar and Bandit Museum to make some memories. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Cartajima is for you.
Where to stay in CartajimaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Cartajima has accommodations to fit every need. There are 207 hotels in the Cartajima area and you can shop as many as 64 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 39 2-star hotels with an average price of $24 per night
- • 68 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 57 4-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 17 5-star hotels with an average price of $157 per night
How to get to CartajimaFly in to Malaga (AGP), 36.8 mi (59.3 km) from downtown Cartajima.
What to see around CartajimaIf you're interested in cathedrals or historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Church of Santa Maria la Mayor
- • Church of Padre Jesus
- • Circulo de Artistas
- • Church of Our Lady of Mercy Round
- • Acinipo Roman Ruins
- • Puerta de Almocabar
- • Bandit Museum
- • Museo de Caza
- • Palacio de Mondragon
- • Ronda Museum
When to visit CartajimaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches