Hotels in Utiel, Spain
Search & Compare Utiel Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Utiel
Utiel overviewUtiel is known for its historical sites and museums. You're sure to find the bar and dining options to your liking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Casa del Arte Mayor de la Seda and Museo de Arte Contemporáneo ‘Florencio de la Fuente’. Make it a point to see sights like Hoya de Cadenas and Vera de Estenas. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Utiel is for you.
Where to stay in UtielWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Utiel has accommodations to fit every need. There are 6 hotels in the Utiel area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $98 per night
How to get to UtielFly in to Valencia (VLC), 40.8 mi (65.7 km) from downtown Utiel.
What to see around UtielA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Casa del Arte Mayor de la Seda
- • Museo de Arte Contemporáneo ‘Florencio de la Fuente’
- • Museo del Vino
- • Requena Municipal Museum
- • Castle of Requena
- • Cuevas De La Villa
- • Pena Cortada Aqueduct
- • Hoya de Cadenas
- • Vera de Estenas
- • Pago de Tharsys
- • Torre Del Homenaje
- • Iglesia del Salvador
When to visit UtielWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 41°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches