Hotels in Pedrajas de San Esteban, Spain
Search & Compare Pedrajas de San Esteban Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pedrajas de San Esteban
Pedrajas de San Esteban overviewPedrajas de San Esteban is unique for its historical sites, monuments, and spas. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Torre Mudejar de San Nicolas and Coca Castle. While you're here, stop by Plaza Ulloa and Santuario de Nuestra Senora de El Henar. Pedrajas de San Esteban is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Pedrajas de San EstebanFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Pedrajas de San Esteban is the place to go. There are 47 hotels in the Pedrajas de San Esteban area and you can shop as many as 11 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 23%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $21 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 20 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 4 5-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
How to get to Pedrajas de San EstebanFly in to Valladolid (VLL), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from downtown Pedrajas de San Esteban.
What to see around Pedrajas de San EstebanMemorable for its historical sites, monuments, and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Torre Mudejar de San Nicolas
- • Coca Castle
- • Cuellar Castle
- • Castillo de la Mota
- • Plaza Ulloa
- • Santuario de Nuestra Senora de El Henar
- • Casino Castilla-Leon
- • San Esteban Church
- • Plaza de Toros
When to visit Pedrajas de San EstebanCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 3.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.4 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches