Hotels in Almonaster la Real, Spain
Search & Compare Almonaster la Real Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Almonaster la Real
Almonaster la Real overviewAlmonaster la Real is known for its monuments. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Almonaster La Real Mosque and Cortegana Castle. Check out local attractions like Pena de Arias Monument and Chapel of the Queen of Angels. Almonaster la Real is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Almonaster la RealFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Almonaster la Real is the place to go. There are 19 hotels in the Almonaster la Real area and you can shop as many as 16 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $30 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $88 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 142 user reviews of Almonaster la Real hotels: Posada El Camino
How to get to Almonaster la RealFly in to Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 55 mi (88.5 km) from downtown Almonaster la Real. Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 84.5 mi (135.9 km) away.
What to see around Almonaster la RealDistinguished for its monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Almonaster La Real Mosque
- • Cortegana Castle
- • Pena de Arias Monument
- • La Gruta de las Maravillas
- • Aracena Castle
- • Chapel of the Queen of Angels
- • Corta Atalaya
- • Museo Minero
- • Parque Minero de Riotinto
- • Pena de Hierro
When to visit Almonaster la RealIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 42°F night
- • April-June: 94°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 98°F day, 61°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 43°F night
- • January-March: 8.4 inches
- • April-June: 3.6 inches
- • July-September: 0.9 inches
- • October-December: 8.6 inches