Hotels in Calamocha, Spain
Search & Compare Calamocha Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Calamocha
Calamocha overviewCalamocha is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and countryside, and known for its wineries and monuments. You're sure to appreciate the ample bar and dining options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Calamocha Roman Bridge and Church of Santa Maria. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Church of Navarrete and Church of Santa Maria Maggiore. Calamocha is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in CalamochaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Calamocha is the place to go.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Calamocha hotels: Hotel Boutique Rinc√≥n de Navarrete
How to get to CalamochaFly in to Zaragoza (ZAZ), 51.3 mi (82.5 km) from downtown Calamocha.
What to see around CalamochaMemorable for its historical sites, monuments, and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Calamocha Roman Bridge
- • Church of Santa Maria
- • Church of San Miguel
- • Church of Navarrete
- • Church of Santa Maria Maggiore
When to visit CalamochaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 32°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches