Hotels in Artes, Spain
Search & Compare Artes Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Artes
Artes overviewArtes is special for its gardens, and known for its historical sites and monuments. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Montserrat Monastery. Local sights like Monastery of Sant Benet de Bages and Balsareny Castle are worth a visit. Artes is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ArtesFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Artes is the place to go. There are 88 hotels in the Artes area and you can shop as many as 10 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 42 3-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 25 4-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $86 per night
How to get to ArtesFly in to Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 34.6 mi (55.7 km) from downtown Artes.
What to see around ArtesMemorable for its historical sites, monuments, and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Monastery of Sant Benet de Bages
- • Balsareny Castle
- • Casa Torrents Palace
- • Collegiate Basilica of Santa Maria
- • Sant Miquel del Fai Monestary
- • Museum of Technology of Manresa
- • Carrer del Balc
- • Monestir de Santa Maria de l'Estany
- • El Toll Caves
- • Club de Golf Can Bosch
When to visit ArtesWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 43°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 4.8 inches
- • April-June: 5.5 inches
- • July-September: 5.8 inches
- • October-December: 7.4 inches