Hotels in Nerpio, Spain
Search & Compare Nerpio Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Nerpio
Hotels in Nerpio
Hotels within 25 miles of Nerpio
- No Guest Reviews yet
4 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Built on a clifftop with narrow, winding streets, a semi-ruined castle at the top, and almost too picturesque to be true, Hornos is nevertheless a living village. It has small, personal-service grocery stores and a drugstore, a bar-restaurant, and even a weekly farmer's market. Our flat had a cli..."
A Traveller, Feb 2014, IE
Best hotels in Nerpio
Nerpio overviewNerpio is a small town distinct for its historical sites and known for its castle and monuments. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Segura Castle. Be sure stop by Archivel Plaza and Nacimiento del Rio Mundo while you're here. Whatever you're into, Nerpio has something for you.
Where to stay in NerpioFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Nerpio is the place to go.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $62 per night
How to get to NerpioFly in to Valencia (VLC), 137.7 mi (221.6 km) from downtown Nerpio.
What to see around NerpioHere are some favorite choices:
- • Segura Castle
- • Archivel Plaza
- • Nacimiento del Rio Mundo
- • Castle Bujaraiza
- • Collado del Almendral Hunting Park
When to visit NerpioIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 3.1 inches
- • April-June: 5.2 inches
- • July-September: 1.5 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches