Hotels in Pedrezuela, Spain
Search & Compare Pedrezuela Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pedrezuela
Pedrezuela overviewPedrezuela is known for its ferries and port. You're sure to enjoy all of the bar and dining options. Take in some local culture at a popular spot like Royal Palace of El Pardo. Head to La Penuela Golf Shot and Church of la Magdalena to make some memories. Whatever you're into, Pedrezuela has something for you.
Where to stay in PedrezuelaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Pedrezuela has accommodations to fit every need. There are 690 hotels in the Pedrezuela area and you can shop as many as 456 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 51%.
- • 157 2-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 211 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 244 4-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 27 5-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
How to get to PedrezuelaFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from downtown Pedrezuela.
What to see around PedrezuelaFun activities like ferry rides and exploring the port are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Piscinas Naturales de Riosequillo
- • Las Presillas Piscinas Naturales de Rascafria
- • La Penuela Golf Shot
- • Church of la Magdalena
- • Karting Soto
- • Convento-Monasterio San Julian y San Antonio
- • Ermita Nuestra Senora del Rosario
When to visit PedrezuelaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 4.5 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 1.8 inches
- • October-December: 5.8 inches