Hotels in Hervas, Spain
Search & Compare Hervas Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hervas
Hervas overviewHervas is a small town unique for its historical sites. You'll find a wide variety of bar and dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like El Bosque and Ruins of Caparra. While you're here, stop by Museum of Motorcycles and Classic Cars and Museo Perez Comendador-Leroux. Whatever you're into, Hervas has something for you.
Where to stay in HervasWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Hervas can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 14 4-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 314 user reviews of Hervas hotels: El Canchal de la Gallina
How to get to HervasFly in to Badajoz (BJZ-Talavera La Real), 108.5 mi (174.6 km) from downtown Hervas. Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) is the next closest major airport, 120.2 mi (193.4 km) away.
What to see around HervasDistinguished for its historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • El Bosque
- • Ruins of Caparra
- • Museum of Motorcycles and Classic Cars
- • Museo Perez Comendador-Leroux
- • Balneario de Banos de Montemayor
- • Hell's Gorge Nature Reserve
- • Jerte Plaza
When to visit HervasIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 4.0 inches
- • April-June: 4.4 inches
- • July-September: 2.1 inches
- • October-December: 4.6 inches