Hotels in Coana, Spain
Search & Compare Coana Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Coana
Coana overviewCoana is a small town unique for its monuments and port. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Isla Pancha Lighthouse. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Castro de Coana and Navia Historic Park. Whatever you're into, Coana has something for you.
Where to stay in CoanaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Coana can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 34 hotels in the Coana area, some with discounts of up to 22%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 206 user reviews of Coana hotels: Casa de Castro
How to get to CoanaFly in to Oviedo (OVD-Asturias), 36.7 mi (59.1 km) from downtown Coana.
What to see around CoanaIt's well known for its beaches and these favorite places for nature lovers:
- • Playa de Frexulfe
- • Playa de Los Campos
- • Luarca Beach
- • Castro de Coana
- • Navia Historic Park
- • Kartodromo de Tapia
- • El Parque de la Vida
- • Laurca Marina
When to visit CoanaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 44°F night
- • April-June: 69°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 73°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches