Hotels in Alhama de Aragon, Spain
Search & Compare Alhama de Aragon Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Alhama de Aragon
Alhama de Aragon overviewAlhama de Aragon is known for its natural features and monuments. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Jaraba Fountain and Nuestra Senora de Jaraba Sanctuary. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Monasterio de Piedra and Calatayud Municipal Museum. Whatever you're into, Alhama de Aragon has something for you.
Where to stay in Alhama de AragonA welcoming city for all, Alhama de Aragon has a variety of lodging options.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 103 user reviews of Alhama de Aragon hotels:
- • Hotel Parque - Balneario Termas Pallares (Alhama de Aragon)
- • Hotel Termas - Balneario Termas Pallar√©s (Alhama de Aragon)
- • Hotel Balneario Alhama de Aragon (Alhama de Aragon)
How to get to Alhama de AragonFly in to Zaragoza (ZAZ), 52.7 mi (84.8 km) from downtown Alhama de Aragon.
What to see around Alhama de AragonAcclaimed for its monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Jaraba Fountain
- • Nuestra Senora de Jaraba Sanctuary
- • Monasterio de Piedra
- • Colegiata de Santa Maria
- • Monasterio de Santa Maria de Huerta
When to visit Alhama de AragonIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 2.4 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.7 inches