Hotels in Don Alvaro, Spain
Search & Compare Don Alvaro Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Don Alvaro
Don Alvaro overviewDon Alvaro is special for its historical sites, museums, and theaters, and known for its ruins and monuments. You'll enjoy the ample bar and cafe options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Amphitheatre of Merida and Roman Theatre. Local sights like Don Tello Golf Club and Casa de Mitreo are worth a visit. Whatever you're into, Don Alvaro has something for you.
Where to stay in Don AlvaroFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Don Alvaro is the place to go.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $32 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 9 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 820 user reviews of Don Alvaro hotels: T√≠bula Rural
How to get to Don AlvaroFly in to Badajoz (BJZ-Talavera La Real), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from downtown Don Alvaro.
What to see around Don AlvaroOutdoorsy fun is on hand like golf and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Don Tello Golf Club
- • Circo Romano
- • Amphitheatre of Merida
- • Roman Theatre
- • National Museum of Roman Art
- • Alcazaba
- • Museum of Visigothic Art
- • Casa de Mitreo
- • Portico del Foro
- • Temple of Diana
- • Puente Romano
- • Arco de Trajano
- • Interpretation Center Las VII Sillas
- • Plaza de Espana
- • Basilica of Saint Eulalia
- • Balneario de Alange
- • Archaeological area of Moreria