Hotels in Pancorbo, Spain
Search & Compare Pancorbo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pancorbo
Pancorbo overviewPancorbo is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and gardens, and known for its ferries and port. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like La Fortaleza de Santa Engracia and Castle of Miranda de Ebro. Be sure stop by Bodegas Tobia and Bodegas Urbina while you're here. Whatever you're into, Pancorbo has something for you.
Where to stay in PancorboWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Pancorbo can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 40 hotels in the Pancorbo area, some with discounts of up to 18%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $8 per night
- • 19 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 10 4-star hotels with an average price of $57 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 682 user reviews of Pancorbo hotels: Hotel El Molino
How to get to PancorboFly in to Vitoria (VIT), 26.1 mi (42 km) from downtown Pancorbo. Burgos (RGS-Villafria) is the next closest major airport, 32.2 mi (51.8 km) away.
What to see around PancorboDistinguished for its historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • La Fortaleza de Santa Engracia
- • Castle of Miranda de Ebro
- • Valle Salado de Anana
- • Church of Santa Maria
- • Bodegas Tobia
- • Bodegas Urbina
- • Monastery of Our Lady of Mercy
- • Frias Bridge
- • Bodegas Ramon Bilbao
When to visit PancorboIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches