Hotels in Osorno, Spain
Search & Compare Osorno Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Osorno
Osorno overviewOsorno is a small town unique for its monuments and cathedrals. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Iglesia de San Martin de Fromista and Iglesia de Santa Maria la Blanca. Make it a point to see sights like Iglesia de Santa Maria del Camino and Church of San Juan. Osorno is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in OsornoA welcoming city for all, Osorno has a variety of lodging options.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
How to get to OsornoFly in to Valladolid (VLL), 52.9 mi (85.2 km) from downtown Osorno.
What to see around OsornoIf you're interested in cathedrals or monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Iglesia de San Martin de Fromista
- • Iglesia de Santa Maria la Blanca
- • Iglesia de Santa Maria del Camino
- • Church of San Juan
- • Church of Santo Domingo
- • Museo Palacio de Don Pedro I
- • Iglesia de Santa Eugenia
- • Castillo de Astudillo
- • Monastery of San Anton Ruins
When to visit OsornoCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.1 inches