Hotels in Daimiel, Spain
Search & Compare Daimiel Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Daimiel
Daimiel overviewDaimiel is unique for its theater and museums. You'll enjoy outdoor areas for walking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Regional Museum of Daimiel and Municipal Museum of Lace and Blonda. Make some memories at Tablas de Daimiel National Park and Dona Berenguela Castle. Whatever you're into, Daimiel has something for you.
Where to stay in DaimielWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Daimiel can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 23 hotels in the Daimiel area, some with discounts of up to 21%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $27 per night
- • 9 4-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 418 user reviews of Daimiel hotels: Domus Selecta Do√±a Manuela
How to get to DaimielFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 96.8 mi (155.8 km) from downtown Daimiel.
What to see around DaimielMuseums and theaters are highlights of the area, along with cultural places like:
- • Regional Museum of Daimiel
- • Municipal Museum of Lace and Blonda
- • Corral de las Comedias
- • National Theatre Museum
- • Manuel Pina Museum
- • Tablas de Daimiel National Park
- • Dona Berenguela Castle
- • Calatrava la Vieja Castle
- • Plaza Mayor
- • Constitucion Plaza
When to visit DaimielIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 4.9 inches
- • April-June: 4.5 inches
- • July-September: 1.1 inches
- • October-December: 5.0 inches