Hotels in Fonfria, Spain
Search & Compare Fonfria Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Fonfria
Fonfria overviewFonfria is special for its historical sites, and known for its monuments and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample bar and dining options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Church of Villardiegua de la Ribera and The Mule. A stop at places like Castro de San Mamede and Miranda do Douro Cathedral will create some memories. Whatever you're into, Fonfria has something for you.
Where to stay in FonfriaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Fonfria can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $87 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Fonfria hotels: Centro de Turismo Rural Lajafriz
How to get to FonfriaFly in to Valladolid (VLL), 69.6 mi (112 km) from downtown Fonfria.
What to see around FonfriaIf you're interested in historical sites or monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Church of Villardiegua de la Ribera
- • The Mule
- • Castro de San Mamede
- • Miranda do Douro Cathedral
- • Barregem de Miranda
- • San Pedro de la Nave
- • Ricobayo Dam
When to visit FonfriaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 4.0 inches
- • April-June: 4.4 inches
- • July-September: 2.1 inches
- • October-December: 4.6 inches