Hotels in La Iglesuela del Cid, Spain
Search & Compare La Iglesuela del Cid Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in La Iglesuela del Cid
La Iglesuela del Cid overviewLa Iglesuela del Cid is known for its historical sites. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Las Monjas Tower and San Francisco Convent. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Dry Stone Museum and Plaza de Cristo Rey. La Iglesuela del Cid is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in La Iglesuela del CidWhether traveling for business or pleasure, La Iglesuela del Cid can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 11 hotels in the La Iglesuela del Cid area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $61 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of La Iglesuela del Cid hotels: Hospederia Palacio la Iglesuela del Cid
How to get to La Iglesuela del CidFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 170.5 mi (274.3 km) from downtown La Iglesuela del Cid.
What to see around La Iglesuela del CidMemorable for its historical sites and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Las Monjas Tower
- • San Francisco Convent
- • Morella Castle
- • Puertomingalvo Castle
- • Dry Stone Museum
- • Plaza de Cristo Rey
- • Mayor Plaza
- • Sexenni Museum
- • Archpriest Church of Santa Maria
When to visit La Iglesuela del CidCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches