Hotels in Alpedrete, Spain
Search & Compare Alpedrete Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Alpedrete
Alpedrete overviewAlpedrete is surrounded by picturesque views of mountains. You're sure to enjoy all of the bar and dining options. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial and Royal Palace of El Pardo. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as La Granja. Alpedrete is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AlpedreteAlpedrete offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 645 hotels in the Alpedrete area and you can shop as many as 443 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 51%.
- • 158 2-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 197 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 214 4-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 28 5-star hotels with an average price of $113 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 72067 user reviews of Alpedrete hotels: Apartamentos Tur√≠sticos Feijoo (Alpedrete)
How to get to AlpedreteFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from downtown Alpedrete.
What to see around AlpedreteIt's notable for its mountain views and favorite places for nature lovers that include:
- • Bola del Mundo
- • Penalara Mountain
- • Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial
- • Royal Palace of El Pardo
- • La Granja
When to visit AlpedreteWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches