Hotels in Campaspero, Spain
Search & Compare Campaspero Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Campaspero
Campaspero overviewCampaspero is a small town distinct for its historical sites and riverfront, and known for its wineries and castle. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Bodegas Penafiel and Bodegas Protos. A stop at places like Santuario de Nuestra Senora de El Henar and San Esteban Church will create some memories. Campaspero is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CampasperoA welcoming city for all, Campaspero has a variety of lodging options.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $30 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $107 per night
How to get to CampasperoFly in to Valladolid (VLL), 35.3 mi (56.8 km) from downtown Campaspero.
What to see around CampasperoFun activities are on hand such as wine tasting, tours, and pampering at the spa, along with attractions such as:
- • Bodegas Penafiel
- • Bodegas Protos
- • Vega Sicilia
- • Bodegas Arzuaga Navarro
- • Bodegas Alejandro Fernandez
- • Santuario de Nuestra Senora de El Henar
- • San Esteban Church
- • Plaza del Coso
- • Cuellar Castle
- • San Pablo Church
When to visit CampasperoIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 3.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.4 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches