Hotels in Benalua de Guadix, Spain
Search & Compare Benalua de Guadix Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Benalua de Guadix
Benalua de Guadix overviewBenalua de Guadix is a small town distinct for its historical sites and natural features, and known for its monuments and cathedrals. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Immaculate Museum and Guadix Cave Interpretation Center. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Placeta Conde Luque and Guadix Cathedral. Benalua de Guadix is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Benalua de GuadixA welcoming city for all, Benalua de Guadix has a variety of lodging options. There are 57 hotels in the Benalua de Guadix area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $19 per night
- • 28 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $57 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 624 user reviews of Benalua de Guadix hotels: Cuevas la Granja
How to get to Benalua de GuadixFly in to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 35.6 mi (57.3 km) from downtown Benalua de Guadix. Malaga (AGP) is the next closest major airport, 86.9 mi (139.9 km) away.
What to see around Benalua de GuadixA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Immaculate Museum
- • Guadix Cave Interpretation Center
- • Guadix Cathedral
- • Alcazaba de Guadix
- • Santiago Church
- • Guadix Caves
- • La Calahorra Castle
When to visit Benalua de GuadixCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches