Hotels in Benameji, Spain
Search & Compare Benameji Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Benameji
Benameji overviewBenameji is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of beaches and lakes. You'll find extensive bar and dining options. Spend a relaxing day at Red Park and Fuente de Piedra Lagoon when the weather is nice. Make some memories at Iglesia Parroquial Nuestra de la Oliva and Casa de Cultura Theatre. A family-friendly area, Benameji also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in BenamejiA welcoming city for all, Benameji has a variety of lodging options. There are 44 hotels in the Benameji area and you can shop as many as 17 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $27 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 12 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $78 per night
How to get to BenamejiFly in to Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 75.6 mi (121.6 km) from downtown Benameji.
What to see around BenamejiIts beaches and lakes offer a glimpse of the natural beauty, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Red Park
- • Fuente de Piedra Lagoon
- • Lobo Park
- • Iglesia Parroquial Nuestra de la Oliva
- • Casa de Cultura Theatre
- • Anis Museum
- • Casa Museo del Jamon
- • Nuestra Senora del Carmen Church
When to visit BenamejiCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 46°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 48°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches