Hotels in Solsona, Spain
Search & Compare Solsona Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Solsona
Solsona overviewSolsona is a relaxing place distinct for its historical sites and architecture, and known for its castle and monuments. You're sure to find the cheese and bar options to your liking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Solsona Cathedral and Castle of Cardona. Be sure stop by Palau Episcopal and Solsona Diocesan and Regional Museum while you're here. Solsona is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in SolsonaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Solsona can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $62 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 186 user reviews of Solsona hotels:
- • La Freixera
- • Rusticae Hotel Sant Roc
How to get to SolsonaFly in to La Seu d'Urgell (LEU), 24.6 mi (39.5 km) from downtown Solsona. Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 55.7 mi (89.7 km) away.
What to see around SolsonaIf you're interested in castles, historical sites, or monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Solsona Cathedral
- • Castle of Cardona
- • Palau Episcopal
- • Solsona Diocesan and Regional Museum
- • Ribera Salada Golf Course
- • El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal
- • Church of Sant Vicente
When to visit SolsonaCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 43°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 4.8 inches
- • April-June: 5.5 inches
- • July-September: 5.8 inches
- • October-December: 7.4 inches