Hotels in Asco, Spain
Search & Compare Asco Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Asco
Asco overviewAsco is a relaxing place unique for its wineries and spas. You'll find a wide variety of bar and dining choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Gandesa Cooperative Wine Cellar and The Cathedral of Wine. Head to Miravet Castle and Bellmunt del Priorat Mining Museum to make some memories. Asco is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AscoWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Asco has accommodations to fit every need. There are 34 hotels in the Asco area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 10 4-star hotels with an average price of $77 per night
How to get to AscoFly in to Reus (REU), 31.4 mi (50.6 km) from downtown Asco. Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 79.9 mi (128.6 km) away. Asco Station is the closest train station.
What to see around AscoFun activities such as golf, wine tasting, and pampering at the spa are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Gandesa Cooperative Wine Cellar
- • The Cathedral of Wine
- • Celler Sabate
- • Buil and Gine Winery
- • Ferrer Bobet Winery
- • Miravet Castle
- • Bellmunt del Priorat Mining Museum
- • Sant Blai de Bot Church
- • Church of Saint Mary
- • Cartoixa d'Escaladei
When to visit AscoCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 44°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 46°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches