Hotels in Arnedillo, Spain
Search & Compare Arnedillo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Arnedillo
Arnedillo overviewArnedillo is a small town known for its monuments. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Ermita de San Andres and Cathedral of Santa Maria. Check out local attractions like El Barranco Perdido and Centro Paleontologico de Enciso. If you're looking for a business-friendly getaway, Arnedillo is for you.
Where to stay in ArnedilloWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Arnedillo can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 34 hotels in the Arnedillo area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 23 3-star hotels with an average price of $33 per night
- • 9 4-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1012 user reviews of Arnedillo hotels: Hotel Marrodan
How to get to ArnedilloFly in to Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo), 17 mi (27.4 km) from downtown Arnedillo. Vitoria (VIT) is the next closest major airport, 52.5 mi (84.5 km) away.
What to see around ArnedilloDistinguished for its monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Ermita de San Andres
- • Cathedral of Santa Maria
- • El Barranco Perdido
- • Centro Paleontologico de Enciso
- • Bodegas Alicia Rojas
- • Museo de la Verdura
- • Centro de Interpretacion Paleontologica de La Rioja
When to visit ArnedilloCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 42°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 77°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 3.5 inches
- • April-June: 5.7 inches
- • July-September: 3.7 inches
- • October-December: 4.6 inches