Hotels in Banos de Montemayor, Spain
Search & Compare Banos de Montemayor Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Banos de Montemayor
Banos de Montemayor overviewBanos de Montemayor is a small town unique for its historical sites. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like El Bosque and Ruins of Caparra. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Balneario de Banos de Montemayor and Museum of Motorcycles and Classic Cars. Whatever you're into, Banos de Montemayor has something for you.
Where to stay in Banos de MontemayorWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Banos de Montemayor has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 15 4-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
How to get to Banos de MontemayorFly in to Badajoz (BJZ-Talavera La Real), 109.6 mi (176.3 km) from downtown Banos de Montemayor. Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) is the next closest major airport, 122 mi (196.4 km) away.
What to see around Banos de MontemayorDistinguished for its historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • El Bosque
- • Ruins of Caparra
- • Balneario de Banos de Montemayor
- • Museum of Motorcycles and Classic Cars
- • Museo Perez Comendador-Leroux
- • Judio David Melul Museum
- • Palace of the Dukes of Bejar
When to visit Banos de MontemayorCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 4.0 inches
- • April-June: 4.4 inches
- • July-September: 2.1 inches
- • October-December: 4.6 inches