Hotels in Loporzano, Spain
Search & Compare Loporzano Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Loporzano
Loporzano overviewLoporzano is special for its historical sites, and known for its monuments and cathedrals. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Huesca Museum and Abbey of San Pedro el Viejo. A stop at places like Huesca Cathedral and Golf de Guara will create some memories. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Loporzano is for you.
Where to stay in LoporzanoA welcoming city for all, Loporzano has a variety of lodging options. There are 26 hotels in the Loporzano area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $15 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $33 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
How to get to LoporzanoFly in to Huesca (HSK-Pirineos), 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from downtown Loporzano. Zaragoza (ZAZ) is the next closest major airport, 52.8 mi (85 km) away.
What to see around LoporzanoThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • Huesca Museum
- • Abbey of San Pedro el Viejo
- • Art and Nature Center - Beulas Foundation
- • Espacio 042
- • Casa Fabián
- • Huesca Cathedral
- • Church of Santa Maria Maggiore
- • Loarre Castle
- • Angel Orensanz Museum and Arts of Serrablo
- • Golf de Guara
- • El Alcoraz Stadium
When to visit LoporzanoCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 2.4 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.7 inches