Hotels in Trigueros, Spain
Search & Compare Trigueros Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Trigueros
Trigueros overviewTrigueros is known for its monuments and shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Monasterio de Santa Clara and Casa Colon. Be sure stop by San Juan Bautista Church and Juan Ramon Jimenez Museum while you're here. If you're looking for a business-friendly getaway, Trigueros is for you.
Where to stay in TriguerosA welcoming city for all, Trigueros has a variety of lodging options. There are 32 hotels in the Trigueros area and you can shop as many as 18 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $17 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 13 4-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
How to get to TriguerosFly in to Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 52 mi (83.7 km) from downtown Trigueros. Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 67.4 mi (108.4 km) away.
What to see around TriguerosAcclaimed for its monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Monasterio de Santa Clara
- • Casa Colon
- • San Jorge Church
- • Monumento a la Fe Descubridora
- • Cristobal Colon Statue
- • San Juan Bautista Church
- • Juan Ramon Jimenez Museum
- • Parish of Our Lady of Granada
- • Shrine of Our Lady of La Cinta
- • Parish of St. Peter the Apostle
When to visit TriguerosIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 42°F night
- • April-June: 94°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 98°F day, 61°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 43°F night
- • January-March: 8.4 inches
- • April-June: 3.6 inches
- • July-September: 0.9 inches
- • October-December: 8.6 inches