What is Málaga Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the ideal family-friendly place for a vacation, you may want to consider Málaga. Here you'll find various types of activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. From the shopping to the museums, Málaga has many things to see and do that everybody will appreciate. Spend a day checking out attractions like Port of Malaga, Málaga Cathedral and Calle Larios. When you're ready for some down time after a day of sightseeing with the family, Málaga has various places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. You can choose from 29 Málaga accommodations to discover one you and your whole family will enjoy.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Málaga?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Laundry room
- In-room kitchens • Free in-room WiFi • BBQ grills • Central location
- Free in-room internet • In-room kitchens
- Free parking • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Playground • Picnic area
- Free cribs • Restaurant • In-room kitchens • Free in-room WiFi
Cortijo la Reina2.5-star hotel
Chick Apartment MalagaCity-center hotel within easy reach of Málaga Cathedral
New Flat Close Beach3.5-star hotel, convenient to Port of Malaga
Hostal Nuevo Montesol2.5-star Málaga pension with bar
Málaga Corte Inglés Apartment3.5-star hotel with bar, near Port of Malaga
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Málaga?
You’ll discover that Málaga and the surrounding area provides many interesting things to do while you're visiting with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your getaway both educational and memorable:
- Museo Interactivo de la Musica
- Malaga Botanical Garden
- Parque Natural Montes de Malaga
- Tajo's Tree-Lined Avenue
- Picasso Museum Malaga
- Museo del Vino Malaga
- Malaga Airport Museum
Museums & Art Galleries
- Calle Larios
- El Corte Ingles Commercial Center
- Central Market of Atarazanas