Hotels in Purullena, Spain
Search & Compare Purullena Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Purullena
Purullena overviewPurullena is a small town distinct for its historical sites and natural features, and known for its monuments and cathedrals. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Guadix Cathedral and Alcazaba de Guadix. Check out local attractions like Immaculate Museum and Placeta Conde Luque. Purullena is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in PurullenaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Purullena can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 216 hotels in the Purullena area and you can shop as many as 65 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 32%.
- • 56 2-star hotels with an average price of $19 per night
- • 86 3-star hotels with an average price of $37 per night
- • 41 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 5 5-star hotels with an average price of $92 per night
How to get to PurullenaFly in to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 33.5 mi (53.9 km) from downtown Purullena. Malaga (AGP) is the next closest major airport, 84.7 mi (136.3 km) away.
What to see around PurullenaA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Immaculate Museum
- • Guadix Cave Interpretation Center
- • Guadix Cathedral
- • Alcazaba de Guadix
- • Santiago Church
- • Guadix Caves
- • La Calahorra Castle
- • Placeta Conde Luque
- • Quentar Dam
When to visit PurullenaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches