Hotels in Torrenueva, Spain
Search & Compare Torrenueva Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Torrenueva
Torrenueva overviewTorrenueva is a luxury getaway distinct for its gardens and known for its spas and churches. You'll appreciate the cheese and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Church of San Andres. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Yacimiento del Cerro de las Cabezas and Plaza de Espana. Torrenueva is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in TorrenuevaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Torrenueva can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $26 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Torrenueva hotels: Sall√©s Hotel La Caminera Golf & Spa Resort
How to get to TorrenuevaFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 127.1 mi (204.5 km) from downtown Torrenueva.
What to see around TorrenuevaSome highlights of the area include:
- • Yacimiento del Cerro de las Cabezas
- • Plaza de Espana
- • Museo del Vino
- • Palace of the Marquis de Santa Cruz
- • Casa Museo Francisco De Quevedo
When to visit TorrenuevaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 4.9 inches
- • April-June: 4.5 inches
- • July-September: 1.1 inches
- • October-December: 5.0 inches