Hotels in La Garrovilla, Spain
Search & Compare La Garrovilla Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in La Garrovilla
La Garrovilla overviewLa Garrovilla is special for its historical sites, gardens, and museums, and known for its ruins and monuments. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Presa Romana De Proserpina and Pancaliente Mill. While you're here, stop by Puente Lusitania and Archaeological area of Moreria. Whatever you're into, La Garrovilla has something for you.
Where to stay in La GarrovillaA welcoming city for all, La Garrovilla has a variety of lodging options.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $32 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 9 4-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 816 user reviews of La Garrovilla hotels: Cerro Principe
How to get to La GarrovillaFly in to Badajoz (BJZ-Talavera La Real), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from downtown La Garrovilla.
What to see around La GarrovillaThe area's museums and cultural sights stand out, and places to visit include:
- • Alcazaba
- • Museum of Visigothic Art
- • National Museum of Roman Art
- • Roman Theatre
- • Amphitheatre of Merida
- • Presa Romana De Proserpina
- • Pancaliente Mill
- • Puente Lusitania
- • Archaeological area of Moreria
- • Acueducto de los Milagros
- • Puente Romano
- • Arco de Trajano
- • Plaza de Espana
- • Temple of Diana
- • Portico del Foro