Hotels in Plasencia, Spain
Search & Compare Plasencia Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Plasencia
Plasencia overviewPlasencia is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and gardens, and known for its castle and monuments. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Parque de la Isla and Parque de los Pinos when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Palace of the Marques de Mirabel and Plaza de San Nicolas will create some memories. Plasencia is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in PlasenciaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Plasencia is the place to go.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 198 user reviews of Plasencia hotels:
- • Parador de Plasencia
- • Rusticae Palacio Carvajal Gir√≥n
- • Hotel Exe Alfonso VIII
- • Apartamentos Tur√≠sticos Do√±a Mar√≠a la Brava
- • Hotel Azar
How to get to PlasenciaFly in to Badajoz (BJZ-Talavera La Real), 85.4 mi (137.4 km) from downtown Plasencia. Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) is the next closest major airport, 139.3 mi (224.1 km) away. Plasencia Station is the closest train station.
What to see around PlasenciaMemorable for its castle, historical sites, monuments, and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Palace of the Marques de Mirabel
- • Plasencia Cathedral
- • Casa del Dean
- • Torre Lucia Interpretation Centre
- • Ruins of Caparra
- • Parque de la Isla
- • Parque de los Pinos
- • Garganta de Marta Waterfall
- • Hell's Gorge Nature Reserve
- • Plaza de San Nicolas
- • Plaza Mayor
- • Ethnographic Museum
- • Pecharroman Museum
- • Granadilla Castle