Hotels in Sietamo, Spain
Search & Compare Sietamo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Sietamo
Sietamo overviewSietamo is special for its historical sites, and known for its monuments and cathedrals. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Abbey of San Pedro el Viejo and Huesca Museum. Check out local attractions like Huesca Cathedral and El Alcoraz Stadium. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Sietamo is for you.
Where to stay in SietamoFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Sietamo is the place to go. There are 17 hotels in the Sietamo area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $28 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
How to get to SietamoFly in to Huesca (HSK-Pirineos), 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from downtown Sietamo. Zaragoza (ZAZ) is the next closest major airport, 50.8 mi (81.8 km) away.
What to see around SietamoA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Abbey of San Pedro el Viejo
- • Huesca Museum
- • Art and Nature Center - Beulas Foundation
- • Espacio 042
- • Casa Fabián
- • Huesca Cathedral
- • Church of Santa Maria Maggiore
- • El Alcoraz Stadium
- • Golf de Guara
- • Bodegas Enate
When to visit SietamoCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 2.4 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.7 inches