Cartagena Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Cartagena
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- La Manga Club
- Roman Theater
- Cartagena Bull Ring
- Archaelogical Museum
- Mirador Los Castillitos
- Naval Museum
- Castillo de la Concepcion
- Santa Maria de Gracia Church
- Lighthouse of Cabo de Palos
- Estadio Municipal de Cartagena
- Calblanque Beach
- Gran Hotel
- Pawson Paintball
- Bateria de Cenizas
- Old Cathedral of Cartagena
- Museum of Spanish Civil War
- Centro de Interpretación de la Historia de Cartagena
- Christmas Fort
- Casa Llagostera
- Aqua Adicta Watersports
Hotels in Cartagena with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Cartagena, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Cartagena by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Madame Vacances Résidence El Pinar de San Gines
- Service: Montemares Golf Luxury Villas and Apartments
- Comfort: Madame Vacances Résidence El Pinar de San Gines
- Condition: Madame Vacances Résidence El Pinar de San Gines
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!