Hotels in Jerte, Spain
Search & Compare Jerte Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Jerte
Jerte overviewJerte is a small town unique for its historical sites. You're sure to find the bar and dining options to your liking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like El Bosque. Check out local attractions like Jerte Plaza and Hell's Gorge Nature Reserve. Jerte is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in JerteFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Jerte is the place to go.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 19 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 11 4-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 263 user reviews of Jerte hotels: Los Arenales
How to get to JerteFly in to Badajoz (BJZ-Talavera La Real), 108.2 mi (174.1 km) from downtown Jerte. Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) is the next closest major airport, 115.7 mi (186.3 km) away.
What to see around JerteHere are some favorite choices:
- • Jerte Plaza
- • Hell's Gorge Nature Reserve
- • Museum of Motorcycles and Classic Cars
- • Museo Perez Comendador-Leroux
- • Monastery of Yuste
When to visit JerteWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 4.0 inches
- • April-June: 4.4 inches
- • July-September: 2.1 inches
- • October-December: 4.6 inches