Hotels in Alora, Spain
Search & Compare Alora Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Alora
Alora overviewAlora is a relaxing place known for its gardens and parks, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and hiking. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Picasso's Birthplace and Malaga Cathedral. Malaga Amphitheatre and Alcazaba are popular sights to see. Alora is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AloraFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Alora is the place to go. There are 368 hotels in the Alora area and you can shop as many as 164 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 63 2-star hotels with an average price of $19 per night
- • 128 3-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 136 4-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 5 5-star hotels with an average price of $78 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 31511 user reviews of Alora hotels:
- • Complejo Tur√≠stico Rural La Garganta
- • Hostal La Molina
- • Hotel Don Pero
How to get to AloraFly in to Malaga (AGP), 17 mi (27.4 km) from downtown Alora.
What to see around AloraKnown for its gardens, the area's attractions include:
- • Botanical Garden of cacti and other succulents 'Mora i Bravard'
- • Lobo Park
- • Molino del Inca
- • Caminito del Rey
- • The Gorge of Gaintanes
- • El Chorro Gorge
- • Ardales Park
- • Cueva de Ardales
- • Picasso's Birthplace
- • Malaga Cathedral
- • Malaga Amphitheatre
- • Alcazaba
- • Gibralfaro Castle
When to visit AloraCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 46°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 48°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches