Hotels in La Cabrera, Spain
Search & Compare La Cabrera Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in La Cabrera
La Cabrera overviewLa Cabrera is known for its ferries and port. You're sure to enjoy all of the bar and dining options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Piscinas Naturales de Riosequillo and Las Presillas Piscinas Naturales de Rascafria. Check out local attractions like Convento-Monasterio San Julian y San Antonio and La Penuela Golf Shot. Whatever you're into, La Cabrera has something for you.
Where to stay in La CabreraFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, La Cabrera is the place to go. There are 49 hotels in the La Cabrera area, some with discounts of up to 23%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 24 3-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 19 4-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
How to get to La CabreraFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from downtown La Cabrera.
What to see around La CabreraFun activities like ferry rides and exploring the port are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Piscinas Naturales de Riosequillo
- • Las Presillas Piscinas Naturales de Rascafria
- • Convento-Monasterio San Julian y San Antonio
- • La Penuela Golf Shot
- • Church of la Magdalena
- • Plaza de Television Espanola
- • Iglesia de la Asuncion
When to visit La CabreraCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 4.5 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 1.8 inches
- • October-December: 5.8 inches