Hotels in Jaraba, Spain
Search & Compare Jaraba Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Jaraba
Jaraba overviewJaraba is special for its historical sites, gardens, and natural features, and known for its monuments and spas. You'll enjoy outdoor areas for walking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Jaraba Fountain and Nuestra Senora de Jaraba Sanctuary. Be sure stop by Monasterio de Piedra and Monasterio de Santa Maria de Huerta while you're here. Jaraba is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in JarabaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Jaraba is the place to go.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Jaraba hotels:
- • Hotel Balneario de la Virgen (Jaraba)
- • Sercotel Balneario Ser√≥n (Jaraba)
- • Sercotel Balneario Sicilia (Jaraba)
How to get to JarabaFly in to Zaragoza (ZAZ), 56.4 mi (90.7 km) from downtown Jaraba.
What to see around JarabaMemorable for its historical sites, monuments, and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Jaraba Fountain
- • Nuestra Senora de Jaraba Sanctuary
- • Monasterio de Piedra
- • Monasterio de Santa Maria de Huerta
- • Colegiata de Santa Maria
When to visit JarabaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 2.4 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.7 inches