Hotels in Cervera, Spain
Search & Compare Cervera Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cervera
Cervera overviewCervera is special for its countryside, and known for its wineries and monuments. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Eduard Camps Guissona Museum and Francesc Boncompte Museum. While you're here, stop by Pallargues Castle and Monastery of Vallbona de les Monges. Whatever you're into, Cervera has something for you.
Where to stay in CerveraFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Cervera is the place to go. There are 6 hotels in the Cervera area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
How to get to CerveraFly in to Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 48.7 mi (78.3 km) from downtown Cervera. Cervera Station is the closest train station.
What to see around CerveraA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Eduard Camps Guissona Museum
- • Francesc Boncompte Museum
- • Pallargues Castle
- • Monastery of Vallbona de les Monges
- • Collegiate Church of St. Peter of Ponts
- • Church of St. Maria
- • Celler Carles Andreu
When to visit CerveraIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 42°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 43°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches