Hotels in Consuegra, Spain
Search & Compare Consuegra Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Consuegra
Consuegra overviewConsuegra is special for its historical sites, and known for its castle and monuments. You'll find a wide variety of bar and dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Calderico Hill Windmills and Consuegra Castle. While you're here, stop by Olive Oil Museum and Casa de El Vinculo de las Cadenas. Consuegra is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ConsuegraWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Consuegra can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Consuegra hotels: La Vida de Antes
How to get to ConsuegraFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 68.6 mi (110.4 km) from downtown Consuegra.
What to see around ConsuegraIf you're interested in castles, historical sites, or monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Calderico Hill Windmills
- • Consuegra Castle
- • Casa de El Vinculo de las Cadenas
- • Castle of Orgaz
- • Torres Palace
- • Olive Oil Museum
- • Ermita de la Concepcion
- • Nuestra Senora de la Asuncion Church
- • Plaza Mayor
- • Tablas de Daimiel National Park
When to visit ConsuegraWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 4.9 inches
- • April-June: 4.5 inches
- • July-September: 1.1 inches
- • October-December: 5.0 inches