Hotels in Hinojares, Spain
Search & Compare Hinojares Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hinojares
Hinojares overviewHinojares is a small town surrounded by picturesque views of parks. You'll find extensive bar and dining options. Spend a relaxing day at Cazorla Natural Park and Cerro Jabalcon when the weather is nice. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Museo Zabaleta and Yedra Castle. Hinojares is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in HinojaresWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Hinojares has accommodations to fit every need. There are 23 hotels in the Hinojares area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $17 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 151 user reviews of Hinojares hotels:
- • Casa Rural Valle del Turrilla
- • Casas Cueva Cazorla
How to get to HinojaresFly in to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 56.7 mi (91.2 km) from downtown Hinojares.
What to see around HinojaresIt's well known for its parks and these favorite places for nature lovers:
- • Cazorla Natural Park
- • Cerro Jabalcon
- • Museo Zabaleta
- • Yedra Castle
- • Centro Tematico de Especies Amenazadas
- • Plaza Santa Maria
- • Plaza de la Corredera
When to visit HinojaresCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches