Hotels in Casas del Monte, Spain
Search & Compare Casas del Monte Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Casas del Monte
Casas del Monte overviewCasas del Monte is a small town distinct for its historical sites and natural features, and known for its monuments and ferries. You're sure to appreciate the ample bar and dining options. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore such as Garganta de Marta Waterfall and Hell's Gorge Nature Reserve. Head to Museo Perez Comendador-Leroux and Museum of Motorcycles and Classic Cars to make some memories. Casas del Monte is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Casas del MonteWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Casas del Monte has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 15 4-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 314 user reviews of Casas del Monte hotels: Casas Rurales Acebuche
How to get to Casas del MonteFly in to Badajoz (BJZ-Talavera La Real), 101.1 mi (162.8 km) from downtown Casas del Monte. Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) is the next closest major airport, 126.9 mi (204.3 km) away.
What to see around Casas del MonteMemorable for its historical sites, monuments, and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Ruins of Caparra
- • Granadilla Castle
- • Monastery of Yuste
- • Torre Lucia Interpretation Centre
- • Casa del Dean
- • Garganta de Marta Waterfall
- • Hell's Gorge Nature Reserve
- • Parque de los Pinos
- • Parque de la Isla
- • Museo Perez Comendador-Leroux
- • Museum of Motorcycles and Classic Cars
- • Balneario de Banos de Montemayor
- • Jerte Plaza
- • Pecharroman Museum