Hotels in Santa Maria de Huerta, Spain
Search & Compare Santa Maria de Huerta Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Santa Maria de Huerta
Santa Maria de Huerta overviewSanta Maria de Huerta is known for its natural features and monuments. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Monasterio de Santa Maria de Huerta and Jaraba Fountain. Make it a point to see sights like Medinaceli Roman Arch and Medinaceli Plaza Mayor. Whatever you're into, Santa Maria de Huerta has something for you.
Where to stay in Santa Maria de HuertaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Santa Maria de Huerta can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
How to get to Santa Maria de HuertaFly in to Zaragoza (ZAZ), 67 mi (107.8 km) from downtown Santa Maria de Huerta.
What to see around Santa Maria de HuertaAcclaimed for its monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Monasterio de Santa Maria de Huerta
- • Jaraba Fountain
- • Medinaceli Roman Arch
- • Medinaceli Castle
- • Nuestra Senora de Jaraba Sanctuary
- • Medinaceli Plaza Mayor
- • San Pedro Church
- • Club De Golf La Dehesa De Moron
- • Ablanque Parish
When to visit Santa Maria de HuertaIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches