Hotels in Valcarlos, Spain
Search & Compare Valcarlos Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Valcarlos
Valcarlos overviewValcarlos is a relaxing place distinct for its historical sites and riverfront, and known for its churches and port. You'll enjoy outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Puerto de Ibaneta and Aldudes Hiking Trail when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Colegiata de Santa Maria and Notre Dame de St-Jean-Pied-de-Port will create some memories. Valcarlos is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in ValcarlosFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Valcarlos is the place to go. There are 48 hotels in the Valcarlos area and you can shop as many as 15 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $33 per night
- • 19 3-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 14 4-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
How to get to ValcarlosFly in to Pamplona (PNA), 26.4 mi (42.4 km) from downtown Valcarlos. Biarritz (BIQ-Biarritz - Anglet - Bayonne) is the next closest major airport, 30.2 mi (48.6 km) away.
What to see around ValcarlosIts mountain views, riverfront, and hiking trails are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Puerto de Ibaneta
- • Aldudes Hiking Trail
- • Colegiata de Santa Maria
- • Notre Dame de St-Jean-Pied-de-Port
- • St-Jean-Pied-de-Port Citadel
When to visit ValcarlosCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 38°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches