Hotels in Burgohondo, Spain
Search & Compare Burgohondo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Burgohondo
Burgohondo overviewBurgohondo is known for its historical sites. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Ermita de San Roque and Burgohondo Abbey. While you're here, stop by Burgohondo Plaza de Mayor and San Isidro Chapel. Whatever you're into, Burgohondo has something for you.
Where to stay in BurgohondoA welcoming city for all, Burgohondo has a variety of lodging options. There are 36 hotels in the Burgohondo area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $15 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $32 per night
- • 13 4-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 860 user reviews of Burgohondo hotels: Posada Real El Linar del Zaire
How to get to BurgohondoFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 63.9 mi (102.8 km) from downtown Burgohondo.
What to see around BurgohondoAcclaimed for its historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Ermita de San Roque
- • Burgohondo Abbey
- • Navaluenga Roman Bridge
- • Castillo de La Adrada
- • Castillo de Mombeltran
- • Burgohondo Plaza de Mayor
- • San Isidro Chapel
- • Navaluenga Golf Club
- • Church of Nuestra Senora de la Asuncion
- • Museo de Adolfo Suarez y la Transicion
When to visit BurgohondoIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 4.0 inches
- • April-June: 4.4 inches
- • July-September: 2.1 inches
- • October-December: 4.6 inches